Seasonal Part-Time Pool Monitor Job Openings
The Lake St Charles Community Development District (LSC CDD) is accepting employment applications for part-time seasonal Pool Monitors. Submit all employment applications to the CDD Clubhouse, 6801 Colonial Lake Drive, Riverview, FL 33578. Deadline for submission is May 17, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
The qualified candidates will be reliable and able to work with the general public. Candidates will be responsible for administering the pool rules of the Lake St. Charles Community Development District (LSC CDD).
The job pay is $10/hour, including holidays, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
To apply, fill out an Employment Application. Employment Applications may be picked up and/or submitted at the LSC CDD Clubhouse (at the above address) between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and on Saturdays per Clubhouse Open Hours. For more information call, Luis Martinez, Facility Monitor at 813-990-7250
· Checking for residency prior to pool use
· Monitoring compliance for all pool rules
· Picking up trash and maintaining a clean pool deck area
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· Must pass screen process including background check and drug screening
· Ability to work afternoons, evenings and Saturdays.
· Able to interact positively general public